Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trying to Get Blogging Again: The Alphabet

The alphabet is big in my house right now.  My two year old is trying so hard to learn the song, and she's learning her letters, and I thought it's a cute way to keep me blogging and give me topics to write on.

For 26 days (or 26 posts if I lag and can't keep up every day), I'll focus a post around the next letter in the alphabet.  If you have ideas for something you'd like me to write about on a certain day, feel free to put those ideas in the comments here (X is for???).

I'll try to post later today with the letter A.

2 comments:

  1. Since food and recipes are really important to you, maybe you could choose a healthy food item or something along those lines. Not that Violet needs any nudge eating healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K for kiwiberries they are in season right now and the perfect size and no prep

    ReplyDelete