Monday, January 14, 2013

Energizing Naturally with Slim and Sassy Oil Blend by doTERRA

When you drink a cup of coffee or a soda, and you get that JOLT of energy, it's easy to identify.  You get wired.  You bounce bounce bounce until you crash crash crash.  I drink coffee every morning.  I know it's not what's best for me, and it's an ongoing battle.

Since just before the beginning of the year, I have been running on my elliptical each night.  Of course, while I run I drink water.  When I began these runs, about a month ago, I was struggling to run for 20 minutes.  I was achy, out of shape, and my endurance was terrible.  I would try to do 2 miles.  Within a week, I was running 3 miles and feeling stronger.  When my doTERRA Family Physician Kit came, it had an added bottle of Slim and Sassy.  That sounded pretty silly to me, but I figured I'd give it a chance and added a few drops to the water I drink while I run.  

I learned three nights ago that the monitor on my elliptical machine maxes out and stops at 60 minutes.  I have had that machine for 4 years and didn't know that, because I've never had the energy to run that long.  That's where I am now.  I'm at the point where my daily runs max out my machine.  I feel awesome and strong and healthy.  The Slim and Sassy definitely helps with that, and more importantly it doesn't wire me up.  I get off my elliptical, and if I sit down and rest, I'm able to relax within minutes and go to bed as soon after my workout as I'd like.  

In the past, I've taken diet pills that jacked me up so much that I became an insomniac.  I would take the pills and have the energy to work out for long periods, but then I couldn't ever rest.  I would feel my heart racing, and I didn't feel healthy or strong. I felt jittery and it scared me.  It was working though, and I continued to use them for months before finally realizing that what I was doing was dangerous.  

That was over ten years ago, and since then I had just accepted that I didn't have that kind of stamina or ability.  It also helps that I've been watching The Biggest Loser while I work out.  That is some motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment