Monday, July 14, 2014

Revamp!

It's time.  I haven't blogged on here in forever (since last November).
I got overwhelmed with the disappointment that I don't have my recipes categorized or searchable by ingredient.

So, that's my project for a bit.  And meanwhile, I've been cooking like crazy, I promise, so I will have yummies to share with you.

Since my friends get dibs, I'm taking some requests from them, but please comment here if you have some ideas of what you'd like to see.  I've been eating more raw for summer, eating cleaner too (that doesn't mean I don't want companies who make cool vegan foods to stop sending me freebies.  I still want that).

Let's all feel out together the future of this page.

Also, if you found this page because of an adorable picture of my daughter eating zucchini noodles that you saw on Pinterest, you are in good company, and this one is for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment