Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gratitude for all of August

I've selected what I've been told will be the hottest month of the year, in my new super hot home in Texas, to practice a month of gratitude.  I'm tempted to double post it all here, because this is my more popular blog, but I'm really wanting to get my business blog up and running, so I will be tracking my progress primarily on my Mindful Wellness blog, which is my business page.

By the way, I started a business page.  Also by the way, I am only 7 two hour classes from completing my diploma of Hypnotherapy.  Can I get a "whoop whoop?"  I am assuming you are all fist pumping Arsinio Hall style- NOT like on the Jersey Shore, and essentially barking at your computers.

So excited to be completing this schooling, which has been so enriching and rewarding, but also very time consuming.  Sometimes I think I should have just done one of those 5 day programs or a few weekends, but then I realize that I have learned SO much and had over 300 hours of instruction, and I know this was the right program for me.

I also made jerky from mushrooms yesterday, so I'll be posting that as soon as I can pry my phone from the kung fu grip of my daughter who has figured out how to use my Netflix app (the world will never be the same). 

So join me for a month of gratitude.  I'll be posting journal prompts, inspirations, etc to keep you motivated along the way.  When we stop and say thank you for what we have, the desire for more wanes, right?  Let's find out together.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, and I saw your dehydrator mushroom recipe, but I'd love to see more on the topic of gratitude. I am amazed at how stopping to feel grateful not only makes us happy but inspires us to speak up for and act on behalf of others. What's making your heart sing this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I've never used that page as a link before in comments on a blog and it did not seem to work. Let's see if this URL is better -- if so, feel free to sub out the old one and delete this comment. :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete