Friday, March 1, 2013

Gluten-Free Vegan Goodness

Last night I made Hungarian mushroom soup and garlic breadsticks using Bob's Red Mill GF Pizza Crust mix. It was so good and we had extra breadsticks, so this morning we enjoyed those with avocado, then had apples for snacking.

For lunch I made collard green wrapped enchiladas with refried beans and Daiya cheese and La Victoria enchilada sauce. Super simple.

I ran some errands and my husband and the kids ate some rice and peas.

Dinner was hassle back yams, BBQ quinoa polenta, and steamed broccolini with maple mustard dip. My daughter ate all her broccolini plus most of mine. I forgot to take a picture until we had already been eating, but my husband still had some on his plate.

Desert is leftover key lime pie with a millet and Brazil nut base.



No comments:

Post a Comment